ProWall® Ice – is the perfect solution for customers routinely using the ProWall® product in low temperatures (below 32⁰F or 0⁰C) for sports such as ice hockey, ball hockey, dek hockey and shinny hockey. Molded out of a special low-temperature impact thermal resin, ProWall-Ice is the solution when extra durability is needed.
- Tougher and more durable than existing plastic hockey dasherboard products
- Assemble and install a full rink in less than one day
- Maintenance-free and no painting – ever!
- Three anchoring options – portable, semi-permanent or permanent
- “No-tool” connection mechanism
- Radius corners ranging from 40″ radius up to 20 ft radius
- 50 connection points per 8 ft Straight Panel for added strength
- 34″ x 96″ advertising area
- 8″ x 1⁄2″ bumped out kickplate
- Upper containment materials include netting, chainlink fencing or acrylic
- Fill and drain holes in Portable Bracing Panels for easy anchoring
- 2 ft, 4 ft and 8 ft panels for maximum versatility
- Stacking features on 8 ft Straight panels for safe storage and transport
- Multiple colors available
- Real hockey gate hardware
- Adjustable left- and right-swing gates
- Traditional 8″ stepover for gate thresholds
- Backed up by over 13 years of experience in the industry
[embedvideo type=”youtube” id=”_Kv9zOP0BG0″]
SRG Ice Hockey Dasherboards combine quality with flexability. Our Ice Hockey series was designed for users looking for the highest possible quality at an affordable price.
ProWall® Ice – is the perfect solution for customers routinely using the ProWall® product in low temperatures. Molded out of a special low-temperature impact thermal resin, ProWall-Ice is the solution when extra durability is needed.