ProDeck is the revolutionary ice floor cover installed in 150+ facilities over the last 10+ years. ProDeck is the only answer for multipurpose facilities looking for a lightweight composite floor on which to host dry floor events. Made of a state-of-the-art composite urethane foam combined with random strand fiberglass, ProDeck is the most durable ice floor cover on the market.
Pricing and Details
- Extremely high 2.84 R-value
- 48” wide x 96” long x 1” sheets are easy to handle and install – cutting down on changeover time
- FASCOAT coating allows customers to improve the aesthetics of the system while also improving strength
- ProDeck can stay down for days or weeks – allowing greater flexibility in the type of events you can host
- Solid panels placed in entry/exit area accommodate heavy machinery on to your floor
- ProDeck can accommodate forklifts and full glass carts with no damage
- Special 60” wide x 96” long x 1” solid panels also available
- Will not stick to ice or absorb moisture
- Venues can store ProDeck on the same skids they are received on or on specialized ProDeck storage carts also available though Sport Resource Group
- A full rink can be covered in just an hour with a crew of 8-10 workers
ProDeck is the answer for multipurpose facilities looking for a lightweight composite floor on which to host dry floor events.