Portable Boundary Systems (PBS)
Portable Boundary System panels by Sport Resource Group are the perfect solution to your recreation needs. Whether indoors or outdoors, the boundaries simply link together to match any size or venue. Saving you space, time, and money, they are ideal for schools, youth camps, YMCAs, JCCs, colleges and universities, military bases, park & rec. departments and teams of any size.
Years in Business
What Are Standard PBS Dimensions?
SRG-01 PBS panels are 12” high x 3” wide (top), 9” wide (base) x 120” long; weight 12 lbs. each
SRG-02 PBS panels are 22” high x 3” wide (top), 15” wide (base) x 120” long; weight 27 lbs. each
SRG-04 PBS panels are 42” high x 4” wide (top), 24” wide (base) x 120” long; weight 57 lbs. Each
What Materials Should We Use to Build Our PBS?
- Each panel is made of an open-cell, high- density foam
- Each panel is covered in a puncture and tear-resistant, UV-treated vinyl
- Color choices: black, red, white, or blue
- Custom screenprinting for sponsor or organization’s name available at an additional cost
- Clear plastic advertising windows are available at an additional cost