Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Sport Resource Group’ or ‘SRG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3539 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Production time can take up to 10 days and shipping takes be up to 7-10 additional days. All products delivered within 20 days.
NINETY(90) DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
What Is Covered By This Limited Warranty
– Sport Resource Group (hereafter referred to as “SRG”) warrants to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that the SRG rink system (the "Rink System") that is the subject of this sale (a) conforms to SRG’s published specifications and (b) is free from defects and material or workmanship. The duration of this warranty is ninety days from the date of delivery to the original Purchaser. If Purchaser discovers within this period a failure of the Rink System to conform to specifications or a defect in material or workmanship, it must promptly notify SRG in writing. In no event shall notification be effective if received by SRG later than 90 days from the date of shipment of the Rink System to Purchaser. Within a reasonable time after such notification, SRG or its representatives will correct any failure of the Rink System to conform to specifications or correct any defect in material or workmanship, with either new or used replacement parts. Such repair, including both parts and labor, shall be at SRG’s expense if occurring within the first twelve months after original shipment date. For months 13-24 after original shipment date, Purchaser shall incur 50% of the retail cost for replacement of parts including shipping and labor. For months 25-36 after original shipment date, Purchaser shall incur 75% of the retail cost for replacement of parts including shipping and labor.. All warranty service will be performed at service centers designated by SRG or on site. If SRG is unable to repair the Rink System or parts to conform to the warranty after a reasonable number of attempts, SRG will provide, at its option, one of the following: (i) a replacement Rink System or (ii) a full refund of the purchase price. These remedies are Purchaser's exclusive
remedies for breach of a warranty.
What Is Not Covered By This Warranty
– SRG does not warrant (a) any product, components or parts not manufactured by SRG, (b) defects caused by failure to provide a suitable installation environment for the Rink System, (c) defects caused by failure to follow SRG’s Rink System Maintenance Schedule (if provided), (d) damage caused by use of the Rink System for purposes other than those for which it was designed, (e) damage caused by a disaster such as fire, flood, wind or lightning, (f) damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications to the Rink System, (g) damage during shipment, or (h) any other abuse or misuse by Purchaser of the Rink System or vandalism.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
- THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTIES FOUND UNDER ARTICLE 35(2)(a) AND (b) OF THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS 1980.
Limitation Of Remedies
- In no case shall SRG be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings revenue, loss of use of the Rink System or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties (including customers) and injury to property. This limitation does not apply to claims for personal injury. Some states do not allow limits on warranties or on remedies for breach in certain transactions. In such states, the limits in this Section 4 and in Section 3 above may not apply.
Time Limit For Bringing Suit
- Any action for a breach of warranty must be commenced within 36 months following delivery of the Rink System.
No Other Warranties
- Unless modified in a writing signed by both parties, this agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of SRG or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
Allocation Of Risk - This warranty allocates the risk of product failure between SRG and Purchaser. This allocation is recognized by both parties and is reflected in the price of the Rink System. Purchaser acknowledges it has read this warranty, understands it and is bound by its terms.
Building Walls That Bring People Together™