“Hard Board” Ice Dividers Maximize Ice Time & Versatility
SRG is proud to introduce our new "hard board" divider series! We chose ProWall, our molded plastic dasherboard system, as our hard board dividers because it is LIGHT, PORTABLE, and EASY TO HANDLE. With this divider system, youth hockey organizations can create two playing areas AND a "neutral zone" for instruction, rest, substitution and more.
- By creating two separate play areas, the "neutral zone" between the two can be used for rest, substitution and instruction. If five teams are using the rink, four can play in the cross-ice area while the fifth team receives instruction from coaches, etc
- By receiving two sets of these ProWall boards, the youth hockey association/rink is receiving 220 linear feet of boards. These boards can also be used for dry-land training, parking lot games, shortening two rinks, etc. In other words, a lot of versatility.
- With ProWall, you can also create special stick-handling areas, goalie practice areas, and 3-on-3 practices, games and tournament while still maximizing other areas of the ice.
- ProWall panels are 88 lbs. each (for an 8 ft. straight panel or 8 ft. radius panel) which is about half of the weight of a traditional aluminum/poly divider panel. This means faster set-up and tear-down time as well as more people who are eligible to help.
- ProWall panels have a 1.5" deep channel in the top of the boards that can accomodate acrylic or netting for additional upper containment in the future or if dividers are installed for a long period of time.