ProWall® Ice – is the perfect solution for customers routinely using the ProWall® product in low temperatures (below 32⁰F or 0⁰C) for sports such as ice hockey, ball hockey, dek hockey and shinny hockey. Molded out of a special low-temperature impact thermal resin, ProWall-Ice is the solution when extra durability is needed.
- Tougher and more durable than existing plastic hockey dasherboard products
- Assemble and install a full rink in less than one day
- Maintenance-free and no painting – ever!
- Three anchoring options – portable, semi-permanent or permanent
- “No-tool” connection mechanism
- Radius corners ranging from 40″ radius up to 20 ft radius
- 50 connection points per 8 ft Straight Panel for added strength
- 34″ x 96″ advertising area
- 8″ x 1⁄2″ bumped out kickplate
- Upper containment materials include netting, chainlink fencing or acrylic
- Fill and drain holes in Portable Bracing Panels for easy anchoring
- 2 ft, 4 ft and 8 ft panels for maximum versatility
- Stacking features on 8 ft Straight panels for safe storage and transport
- Multiple colors available
- Real hockey gate hardware
- Adjustable left- and right-swing gates
- Traditional 8″ stepover for gate thresholds
- Backed up by over 13 years of experience in the industry
SRG Ice Hockey
SRG Ice Hockey Dasherboards combine quality with flexability. Our Ice Hockey series was designed for users looking for the highest possible quality at an affordable price.
ProWall® Ice – is the perfect solution for customers routinely using the ProWall® product in low temperatures. Molded out of a special low-temperature impact thermal resin, ProWall-Ice is the solution when extra durability is needed.