ProDeck®ProDeck is the revolutionary ice floor cover installed in 150+ facilities over the last 10+ years. ProDeck is the only answer for multipurpose facilities looking for a lightweight composite floor on which to host dry floor events. Made of a state-of-the-art composite urethane foam combined with random strand fiberglass, ProDeck is the most durable ice floor cover on the market.
ProDeck Ice Floor Cover
The most popular ice floor cover in the world – in use throughout 150+ arenas worldwide.
- Waffle: Trap cold air and help reduce energy bills when in use.
- Solid: For use in load-in and load-out/heavy traffic areas to accommodate heavy machinery.
- Elephant Skin: “e-skin” top coat.
- FASCOAT: Spray-on shiny black top coat. Allows customers to improve the aesthetics of the system while also improving strength.
Free Shipping on All Products!
|Dimensions||48 x 96 x 1 in|
4 weeks ARO
Elephant Skin Coating, FASCOAT Top Coating
- Extremely high 2.84 R-value
- 48” wide x 96” long x 1” sheets are easy to handle and install – cutting down on changeover time
- FASCOAT coating allows customers to improve the aesthetics of the system while also improving strength
- ProDeck can stay down for days or weeks – allowing greater flexibility in the type of events you can host
- Solid panels placed in entry/exit area accommodate heavy machinery on to your floor
- ProDeck can accommodate forklifts and full glass carts with no damage
- Special 60” wide x 96” long x 1” solid panels also available
- Will not stick to ice or absorb moisture
- Venues can store ProDeck on the same skids they are received on or on specialized ProDeck storage carts also available though Sport Resource Group
- A full rink can be covered in just an hour with a crew of 8-10 workers