Fusion Safety Pads (Patent Pending)
Fusion Safety Pads help keep the game safe at every level of play. SRG Fusion Safety Pads significantly reduce the force of impact leading to concussion serious head injury. Made with an advanced foam product designed to lessen head injury upon impact as compared to traditional safety pads. Fusion Safety Pads come in 3 sizes and are sold in sets of two. SRG Fusion Safety Pads should be the first choice for rink operator’s concerned about player safety.
Fusion Safety Pads are a revolutionary new product that keeps the game safe at every level of play. The first step to reducing concussions/head injuries starts with the SRG Fusion Safety Pad. SRG Fusion Safety Pad reduces the risk for serious head injury significantly. SRG Fusion Safety Pads are made with an advanced foam product designed to lessen head injury upon impact. Don’t sacrifice safety when selecting the best termination pads for you and your players. Choose what the pros choose…Sport Resource Group’s Fusion Safety Padding.
Tests show the SRG Fusion Safety Pad reduced the forces associated with concussions by 87%* on average when compared to no padding at all and 78%* on average vs. the industry standard pad. *Test results based on a 9.5 mph head impact performed with a non-helmeted 50th percentile male anthropomorphic test device.
- Tests show the SRG Fusion Safety Pad reduced the risk for serious head injury 99%* when compared to no padding at all and by 98%* when compared to the industry standard pad.
- Tests show the SRG Fusion Safety Pad reduced concussion-causing impacts 86%* on average vs. no padding at all and 78%* on average vs. the industry standard pad.
- Exterior: Covered in a tough tear-resistant vinyl
- Innovative “L”-shaped pad is easily attached using two separate 2” wide x 48” high Velcro strips or three wrap-around Velcro strips
- Choose from red, white, blue or black exterior color
- Size 4” wide x 4.5” wide x 48” high
- Custom screenprint logos are available at an additional cost
In the News: A way to soften the blow “The Fusion Safety Pad, developed by Sports Resource Group of Minneapolis, soon could make NHL arenas safer.” source: StarTribune.com